Sunday, September 07, 2014

Just watched "Robot of Sherwood

I was able to watch Episode 3 - Robot of Sherwood last night. (As if there was any doubt that I wouldn't).  I liked it.  I am going to start working on a review for it later this week.

I also just finished creating a Facebook page for Podcast Who.  Working on re-establishing the domain name for the website.  However, after expiring 4 years ago, of course, someone bought "www.podcastwho.com" last year.  Looking to see where to host the podcast, if I do start it up again.  Lots of things have changed in the past couple of years.  Have to start learning how to do podcasts again.  I have to replace the hard drive in my old PowerBook.  I have to find all of my old recording equipment (microphones, mixer, headphones, etc.) along with all my old software and pictures/logos for uploading.  So I indulge your patience on this relearning curve.

We'll talk soon!

1 comment:

Archie said...

Good to see you back. Hope you can get the podcasts back online soon.