Wednesday, April 19, 2006

WE WENT OVER OUR UPLOAD LIMIT!!!

Hey Everybody,

We went over our 25GB upload limit on my .Mac service on Monday night. It shut off my PodcastWho feed for the rest of the month. However, I upgraded the account to a 250GB/month upload capacity and we'll see if it reactivates the RSS feed. I'll be trying a test podcast over the next few hours to check it out.

Please be patient with me on this. On the plus side, it has been the best response to PodcastWho EVER!!! Thanks for the patronage!

Enjoy!
-Tom

2 comments:

Brad said...

Tom,

Looks like it's back to business as usual! I unsubscribed, then re-subscribed and iTunes started downloading recent episodes.

Although, it's very possible that it isn't working and that I've got my head in a paper bag again. I posted this before doing the requisite research to verify my facts.

But if you go on my opinion only, I think it's working!

B

The Professor said...

I'm still working on the RSS and .Mac feed. I think I've resolved it, but we'll know later tonight!

-T