Friday, May 05, 2006

Whocast #50 - 05.05.06


I FINALLY MADE IT!!!

Just a little over 1 year since I started this podcast and blog, I've finally hit 50 Whocasts (not including the Contests and Specials) Thanks for all of you who have contributed, listened and critiqued me over this past year. I couldn't have done it without any of you!


We start off the new set of 50 Whocasts with Episode 1 of Series Two: New Earth!

We also have another "This Week in Who" by Ari B., who reviews the Big Finish Production of "The Harvest" starring Sylvester McCoy and Sophie Aldred.

I will be putting out Contest 9 - The Empty Child out by tonight before the episode aires on the Sci-Fi Channel.

Thanks again for all of your support and I look forward to giving you 50 more Whocasts to reach Whocast #100 before our 2nd anniversary!

Enjoy!
-Tom

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tom,

There was dead air for about 20 seconds at about 18:26 into this episode.

Taras

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on reaching 50 (podcasts, that is.) Here's to the next 50!

Anonymous said...

Happy fiftieth, Tom!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 50, but can you check what's wrong with 49...