Thursday, October 13, 2005

Whocast #30 - 10.13.05


Hey There Everybody!!!

This TARDIS crew (The Peanut and myself) have travelled through time and space to materialize in a new location/homebase. We are now broadcasting out of Minneapolis, MN, where my job has taken me. We are now completely moved here and that was the "personal stuff" that was keeping me busy over the past few weeks. But we are here now and have put a new Whocast together for you.

I am going over some emails/feedback from the past few weeks. I have also played "Doctor Who - Toxic Adventurer" by Dancing Rat from Whomix Radio. Great remix - it's the only way I can listen to Brittany Spears. Plus as a sidenote, just after he put this up on the Whomix Radio site, Episode 2, The End of the World, came out and this song (the original) was played on Cassandra's iPod (I don't think it was a Video iPod by the looks of it...)

I'm sorry, but again, I didn't end up getting to Doctor Who - Unbound #2, but I will next show.

I have but up a "Links" Section on the webpage, but I need your help. Please get me your podcasts and websites, so that I can create a "Listener's Links" section to help promote your shows and blogs.

Please keep giving me your audio comments and feedback so that I can play them on the show. This is what I'm hearing from other listeners, that they really enjoy about the show. If you have written to me about wanting more listener's reviews, then you need to get me a review yourself. Be Brave! I gave audio feedback a shot, and ended up creating a podcast.

Thanks for everything and talk to you soon!

Enjoy!
-Tom

My Odeo Channel (odeo/a9004d02dab01ddc)

2 comments:

Michael said...

Welcome to Minnesota!

(This is a pretty good Doctor Who town...) Check out this group, for example.)

Anonymous said...

Also like to welcome you to Minnesota! I have been listening to your podcasts for several weeks, and have gotten hours of enjoyment from them while working or on the bus in Minneapolis. Cool to hear that you are now based here too!

I hope to contribute an audio review sometime in the near future.

Thanks!
Brian Voord