Thursday, July 21, 2005

Whocast #18 - 07.21.05

Well, if someone can completely screw up a conference call recording, it is "I". Finally got our Sunday call to work with the help of Lady Ozma and Zach, and then I forget to record my own voice. (idiot!) So with some new lessons learned, hopefully we can try this again in August and get this to work properly.

Tonight's episode is going to focus on the T.A.R.D.I.S. I am going to go over what the T.A.R.D.I.S. is and how it has changed over the years. This is going to actually take up at least 3, if not 4 podcasts. I am going to try to make some of these the "enhanced" podcasts via iTunes so that I can include some images with them. This is going to be a "trial" like the Videocast, but we'll see how it goes.

Anyways, thanks again to Lady Ozma, Zach and Brad for trying to work on the conference call. I promise I'll get it right next time!

Remember to go out to Podcast Awards and vote for your favorite podcasts for the upcoming Podcast Expo. I highly recommend The Richard Vobes Show, Slice of Sci-Fi, The Radio Adventures of Dr. Floyd, Coverville and The Daily Source Code. There are many other great podcasts in the running also, so please vote for them if you like them.

Talk to you all later!

Enjoy!
-Tom

No comments: