Friday, July 01, 2005

Whocast #14 - 07.01.05

Thanks for being patient with me over the last week. It let me catch my breath and get caught up on a lot of little things around the house.

We are now in the iTunes music store. Just do a search for "who" or "tom dillahunt" and you can find Podcast Who. It's only set up under the "Podcasts" category, but I am working on changing it.

Make sure that you continue to go to the forums at The Sci-Fi Podcast Network (see Whocast 13b notes) and chat amongst yourselves and me there. I think that this week's poll question will be, "Who" regenerated the best? Choose your favorite regeneration and we'll post the results next week. This last week's question was "Who did Jack kiss better? The Doctor or Rose" You were evenly split at 50% for each of them.

A bit of a rambling podcast tonight. Reviewing the latest news from Outpost Gallifrey, The Official BBC Doctor Who Website and Big Finish Audio Productions as well as verbally answering more of your email.

I think that I'll be doing a 4th of July podcast as well as another Whocast next Friday.

Thanks for all the feedback and please keep it coming.

Enjoy!
-Tom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that the doctor who confidential episodes will be included with the season box set? I had heard several times that they would not be included becuase of copyright issues, such as all the popular music they play. Where did you find the report that they would be included on the DVD set? I remain highly suspicious having heard so many denials.

Anonymous said...

There will be a dvd-exclusive episode on the box set, though I expect it will be something akin to the way the two cut down documentaries topped and tailed the series on BBC1