Friday, June 24, 2005

Sorry, No Podcast Tonight

Sorry, Folks!

Been an extremely busy week and haven't had the chance to put together the review for "Forest of Fear" I do have this weekend off from work and should be able to get something together tomorrow or Sunday. I'll definitely have something by Monday.

In the meantime, please visit The Sci-Fi Podcast Network. As stated before, I am honored to be a charter member of this network. There are many fantastic podcasts listed there as well as a forum page for all of us. I will post a poll question related to the latest podcast there and would encourage you to vote.

I'm also working on putting together a Intro Podcast Feed for new listeners. Any suggestions or thoughts you have would be greatly appreciated.

Here are all the links to The Sci-Fi Podcast Network.
Main Page - http://www.tsfpn.com
Podcast Who's Intro Page - http://www.tsfpn.com/programs/podcastwho.html
Podcast Who's Forum Page - http://www.tsfpn.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=31

Thanks again for your understanding and your patience!

Enjoy!
-Tom


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since he hasn't posted since Friday night, I suspect that he is busy or otherwise occupied.

The Professor said...

You are correct, Sir! I have been messing around with the XML feed to get it to iTunes specifications. I just got it up and running about 10 minutes ago. I also did submit the link to iTunes for consideration. Strange, though, that The Comic Geeks podcast was listed in iTunes, but Podcast Who was not. Hopefully it will be fixed before next week.

Talk to ya all soon!
-T

Anonymous said...

Are you even doing Comic Geeks podcast any more? Should I stop bothering going there looking for an update? I enjoyed the podcast and look to hear more.